When you suffer with anxiety, the thought of a healthy relationship is quite terrifying. You're bringing someone new into your life and trusting them with the most precious thing ever, your heart. However, even knowing that person is going to be with you through the good and the bad doesn't mean it easy to open up to them about your anxiety. I know first hand that anxiety can put a massive strain on a relationship because there's always things I want to say but I never know how to explain how I feel. However, I'm thinking this is a good place to start: 

- You're the one person I can bombard with the weird things that go through my mind and even though you don't understand what I'm talking about I'm glad you listen. 

- The fact you listen to me means more than you'll ever know.

- You're a constant reminder that there is good in my life and I'll always be thankful for that. 

- Please forgive me when I'm moody. I don't mean to confuse you and hurt you with the things I say. 

- When I tell you I'm too anxious to do something you don't judge me for it or get mad that you have to miss out. 

- The fact that you know when I need I need a hug, but also know when I need to be left alone. 

- You don't hate me when I annoy you with endless texts about what's on my mind. 

- I love that you don't judge me when I haven't done anything around the house, not because I'm lazy just little things can just be so overwhelming. 

- Thank you for telling me not to worry, even though you're worrying about me. 

- You never get annoyed when I get paranoid, even though I know after 6 years you aren't going anywhere. 

- I love that you know just a reassuring hug or squeeze of the hand is all I need sometimes. 

- The fact that you love me on my darkest days is the only light I need. 

I'm so thankful to have someone in my life who will stand by me through thick and thin. It can be hard at times but those little moments of love and laughter remind you why your relationship is so important and anxiety is one of those things you have to deal with along the way.