Friday, 7 April 2017

Review | L'Oreal Pure Clay Detox Mask

I've been on the hunt for the perfect face mask for such a long time but I've come to realise that it's really not easy when you want so much from a mask. I want it to draw out all of the impurities, hydrate my skin and leave my skin feeling refreshed.

On my mission I came across the new L'Oreal Pure Clay Detox Mask. Clay masks seem to be the 'in thing' at the moment so I decided to give it a try. Now, it's not everything I've been looking for but it's quite close to perfect. 
The formula is quite thick so it feels very luxurious to apply. I've found because of the thickness it's much easier to apply with an old foundation brush, it allows you to spread the face mask a little easier and make sure you get into all the tricky areas of your face (around the nostrils & hair line). I was really surprised how quick it dried and how much it showed the impurities on my skin, like most clay masks it feels very tight when it's drying but for me that's how I know it's actually doing something for my skin. The mask is incredibly easy to remove, I tend to use a hot face cloth which brings it off in one go.

With this mask I mostly surprised by how clean my face felt afterwards, it just took away all dry skin and impurities but I did find that it left my skin feeling very dry and tight. It may not be the exact result I want from the face mask, but with a little bit moisturiser after I can't really fault it.

Maybe I need to try some of the other masks from the range to find the perfect mask for my skin, but if you're looking for something to clear up your skin then this is certainly the one for you. Let me know in the comments if you've tried any of the other face makes for the L'Oreal Pure Clay range.

 


4 comments:

  1. I can't believe I still haven't tried this, everyone seems to love it! From the sounds of it though it won't be too great for my skin, as I don't need any help with drying out my skin!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the one downside of it, but there are a couple of others in the range that might not be as drying x

      Delete
  2. I'd love to try this so much but for some reason, everything I try from L'oreal breaks me out so bad even though I love their products.

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww really? I'm sure there will be something similar from another brand soon x

      Delete