There are so many options out there concerning products, books and clothes when pregnant that it sometimes becomes a little overwhelming (like the baby growing inside of us isn't overwhelming enough). So, I thought I'd put a few of my favourites together to make it a little easier to choose between the hundreds of things available;

Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil - Due to your skin stretching to make room for your ever-growing baby you'll forever have the urge to itch...it's so hard to resist itching but rubbing a little oil into your bump really really helps ease it. It smells amazing, feels really nourishing on the skin and it quite thick so it doesn't just soak in instantly. Plus, it's also great for fading stretch marks! I often get Michael to rub it into bump just to get him involved a little bit. Quite often when he's massaging bump he will feel her kick too which is always lovely to see.

Palmer's Bust Cream - If the itching and stretching belly weren't enough, throw in the sore nipples and aching boobs (the joys of pregnancy!). It claims to firm and tones your breasts during and after pregnancy...I can't confirm whether it does but it feels very nourishing, cooling and soothing on sore nipples. The texture is somewhere between a cream and a gel so feels amazing to apply and sinks into the skin so nicely. I'll be interested to see how it feels after having a baby, especially if I decide to breastfeed.
  
Garnier Moisture Bomb Day Cream - The one thing that has hit me most during pregnancy is how dry my skin has been, especially on my face! I tried so many moisturisers and masks to try and hydrate my skin but never had any success until I tried the Moisture Bomb cream. It smells amazing, feeling very cooling on the skin, sinks in really well and is quite thick so it provides a lot of much-needed moisture. Safe to say this is going to be a firm favourite after pregnancy too.

How To Grow A Baby by Clemmie Hooper - I saw so many people talking about this book on pregnancy websites, it's written by Clemmie who isn't just a Mum she is also a midwife so her stories and information are real and honest. What I love most about the book is that it has a week to week information so you don't have to read it all in one go, it's great to refer back to when you start a new week a pregnancy. Not only that but it covers everything else; birth, breastfeeding, pooping during labour, waxing, food and everything else in between. It's light, funny and very informative, perfect for those who don't want to focus on the more serious side of birth.

Happy Mum, Happy Baby by Giovanna Fletcher - As a fan of Giovanna's Youtube videos I knew I was going to love her book. It's a very honest, funny and sometimes emotional account of her pregnancies, miscarriage and motherhood. I love Giovanna's approach to topics everyone wants to know about; birth, public breastfeeding, managing time, struggles and sleepless nights...it's basically information the way you want to hear it, there's no sugar coating and she just gets straight to the point. Now it's not a hints and tips book, but it is a book that shows women that new Mums have struggles and it's okay!

I'd love to know if any of you Mums or Mums to be have any product recommendations for me, especially books!