I thought there would be a few more blog posts before I announced the arrival of our little girl but apparently, someone couldn't wait around...Ellie Joy Sheppard arrived 17 days early on Sunday 29th October 2017 at 04.45am. She weighed 7lb 3oz and measured 19.5 inches long. 

She was delivered naturally, very quickly and without any complications so thankfully we were home within 12 hours. As it was such a positive experience I've decided to share my labour and birth story here, it should be live in a week or so! In the meantime, we're just enjoying being in our own little newborn bubble. 

Posts here may be a little lacking in the next couple of weeks but I'm sure I'll be back to a proper schedule again soon until then you can keep up to date with all things baby on my Twitter and Instagram.