The world of bath bombs is growing and I don't see it slowing down any time soon, everyone and their mother loves them and it's only a matter of time before they take over the world. So, it came as no surprise when Soap & Glory jumped on the band wagon and realised a range of 3 bath bombs in their most popular scents; sugar crush, smoothie star & original pink. I managed to get my hands on the Original Pink scented one, which is my favourite S&G scent by far!
The packaging is what you would expect from Soap & Glory; it's cute, it's girly and it's fun! The bath bomb is wrapped in a clear wrapper and tied with a pink bow which I actually like as you know the bath bomb is fresh and other people haven't touched it. However, I don't like that the bath bomb is wrapped again inside. It's in one of those awful plastic skins that reminds me of bath bombs you used to get when you were younger, for me it just makes it feel cheap. 

Like I said before the Original Pink is my favourite scent from Soap & Glory so I knew I was going to love it (once I'd got passed the awful inner plastic), I'm really glad they didn't adapt the smell in any way because it's such a signature smell for me! However, the smell didn't last long once it was dropped in the water. 
Once it hit the water the bath bomb lasted around a minute and the bath was left a stunning shade of pink with little flecks of silver glitter but I noticed the fuller the bath got the worse the colour got, I swear by the time the bath was full the water looked grey...it was very off putting.  

Once I was in the water I didn't really get much from the bath bomb, I wanted it to release a lovely oil into the bath that would make me feel like my skin was made of silk. Or, even if it had some form of moisturiser in the bomb itself because S&G do amazing moisturisers...but if I'm honest it was just a bit "meh". However, did love all the little flecks of glitter floating around in the water. 

I really wanted to love it and I did for all of 2 minute, but it just wasn't special enough! Especially when I think it cost £4 and if I bought a bath bomb elsewhere (*cough* Lush *cough*) I could get something slightly bigger that is going to smell incredible, look amazing in the water and leave my skin feeling silky smooth.