March has come and gone in the blink of an eye...one big blur of more teething, a lot of snow, an anniversary, my first Mother's Day and a very burnt hand. I'm currently curled up on the sofa attempting to type with only my right hand whilst the left is all bandaged up after a freak accident with the slow cooker. I can honestly say I'm happy to say goodbye to this month! However, I couldn't let it pass by without sharing a few of the things I've been loving this month; 

Primark Pom Pom Slippers - I've always wanted to get on board with the sliders trend but never thought I was cool enough to pull them off, so instead I opted for a slipper version...way more comfortable, way cuter and there's a very slim chance of me wearing them outside. They're crushed velvet and have pastel pom poms, I mean is there anything they don't have? They were only £5 in Primark and I'm obsessed, so much so I actually hate how much I love them. 

Let Me Lie - I've started reading again and Let Me Lie the new release from Clare Mackintosh had to be my first pick. She is an incredible writer, she's able to write in a way that grips you and makes you think...then when you think you're figuring out the ending she throws the biggest plot twist into the story. I think the fact that I finished this book in a day just says a lot for how amazing it is! A full review will be coming soon! 

Lacura CC Cream - I've recently started shopping my stash and came across the Aldi CC cream that I'd never actually tried. It's buildable, it's good coverage and it wears really well...it's perfect for day to day wear! Plus, it was only £2.99 which is crazy! The only problem is is that Aldi don't stock it all year round...so when it does come into stores make sure you stock up because I know I will be. 

Essence Nail Varnish - When I have a spare second to paint my nails I've been reaching for the Essence gel nail polish in shade 14 (Do you speak love?), it's a stunning deep red shade! It has an amazing brush that covers the nail quickly, it dries with an incredible shine and lasts really well. There's also the added bonus of them being £1.60 each which is a bargain! I know I'll be stocking up next time I head to my local Wilkos. 

Let me know what you've been loving through the month of March in the comments, maybe you could leave me some thriller/crime book recommendations too.